Yoga Alliance 200h training in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, session from May 15 to 28, 2021. Intensive Yoga training course with study, practice and deepening of the Vinyasa Krama system, energetic and facial anatomy, applied philosophy, Ayurveda and teaching.
To register or take more information please check on Hamsa’s Yoga school’s website sattvayogachamonix.com.
Share a rich and intense yogic experience and learn to teach it.
- Vinyasa Krama’s methodology, breathing, posture/ Bandha-anchoring, gaze/concentrationCompa
r the importance of these principles, their role in the proper development of the practice resulting in constant inner development and harmony of all aspects of being.
- Exploring the sequencing of the Ashtanga Mysore Tradition with other sequences of postures, Vinyasa from traditional sources, to integrate these roots into your practice and teaching.
- Prevention and injury management, both in ourselves and in others, thanks to a good understanding of asana yoga and body mechanics. This will involve a study of the basics of fascial meridians and their role in bio-mechanics.
- Study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras and relevant texts.
- Learn to develop one eye to read in another’s posture and alignment. The art of adjustments with sensitive and healing hands.
- Communicate and pass on basic knowledge of the practice in the context of a directed course.
- Practice of meditation and awareness through movement.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and its principles of healthy and balanced living.
- The teacher-to-student relationship and the ethical attitude of the Yoga teacher.
- The legal and fiscal reality of the yoga teacher,
- And more…
Chamonix Mont Blanc
Yoga training, understanding, practice and teaching. In ideal conditions of immersion in a simple cottage, suitable for study, in Chamonix Mont Blanc, breathtaking view grandiose atmosphere guaranteed.
Hamsa & Shankara
Hamsa and Shankara Darby (sons of Mark and Joanne Darby) have been teaching and giving internships for over 15 years. Their approach is deep and precise, they both experienced the energetic and subtle dimensions of the practice. Their love of Yoga and its transmission leads you to explore hitherto unknown spaces.
Shankara Darby ashtangavinyasa.org.
Training in Chamonix Mont Blanc over two years:
2022 session: Arrival May 14, departure May 28 after lunch.
2 weeks of training 100 hours in 2021 : 1200€ / year
Optional accommodation (recommended) 14 nights : 430€ / year
One meal per day (recommended) for 13 days : 240€ / year
The complete training takes place over two two-week sessions, for a total of 200 contact hours, next session next year same period.
The price of the reservation is 310 euros. Sign up on sattvayogachamonix.com.
Number of places limited to 14 people for accommodation and 18 people for the training course.
* PLEASE NOTE: The first 14 who have booked will have a bed on site … From 15 people, you will need to stay elsewhere during the course.